Friday, June 26, 2020

Worship Outline for Saturday, June 27, 2020


Gathering Music                     “Cross”fire Praise Band
Community Song        You Are My King ( Amazing Love)
I’m forgiven because You were forsaken,
I’m accepted, You were condemned.
I’m alive and well, Your spirit is within me
Because You died and rose again.

Amazing love, how can it be
That You, my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know it’s true;
It’s my joy to honor You. (2x)

Greeting
The grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
And also with you.

Community Song        Seek Ye First  
Seek ye first the kingdom of God 
And His righteousness;
And all these things will be added unto you.
Hallelu, Hallelujah

Ask and it shall be given unto you;
Seek and you shall find;
Knock and it shall be open unto you.
Hallelu, Hallelujah

Seek ye first the kingdom of God 
And His righteousness;
And all these things will be added unto you.
Hallelu, Hallelujah

Prayer
Children’s Message
Readings
                        Jeremiah 28:5-9
                        Romans 6:12-23

Community Song        Thy Word
Refrain
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet
And a light unto my path.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet
And a light unto my path.

1.     When I feel afraid,
Think I’ve lost my way,
Still you’re there right beside me.
And nothing will I fear,
As long as You are near.
Please be near me to the end. Refrain

2.     I will not forget
Your love for me, and yet,
My heart forever is wandering.
Jesus be my guide,
And hold me to your side,
And I will love you to the end. Refrain

Gospel Matthew 10:40-42
Message
  
Community Song        Breathe   
This is the air I breathe
This is the air I breathe
Your holy presence living in me
This is my daily bread
This is my daily bread
Your very word spoken to me
And I, I’m desperate for you.
And I, I’m lost without you. (2x)
This is the air I Breathe.
This is the air, I Breathe.

Creed
I believe in God the Father Almighty; I believe He made the earth and heavens.

I believe in Jesus born of a virgin, I believe He is the Son of God.
I believe in Jesus as teacher and healer that his life was poor and simple.
I believe Jesus heals and forgives; that he was betrayed and rejected; that he fought the power of evil.
I believe that Jesus died, was buried and He rose to life again.
I believe He was taken to heaven; and He reigns at God’s right hand.
I believe Jesus will come back in glory, and will judge the dead and living.

I believe the holy life-giving Spirit is a gift of the Son and Father to us;
I believe the three are one and united.
I believe in the resurrection of the body and in an everlasting life. Amen

Prayers
Peace
Offering

Community Song        Sanctuary        Sung through 3 times
Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary,
pure and holy, tried and true. 
With thanksgiving,
I’ll be a living sanctuary for You.

Communion
Lord’s Prayer
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Save us from the time of trial and deliver us from evil. For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours, now and forever.   Amen.

Communion
When the pastor lifts the bread and says “This is the body of Christ given for you.” We will eat together. When the pastor lifts the wine and says, “This is the blood of Christ shed for you.” We will drink together.
Blessing

Community Song        Jesus, Lover of My Soul         
Jesus, Lover of my soul,
Jesus, I will never let you go
You’ve taken me from the miry clay
You've set my feet upon the Rock,
and now I know.

I love you, I need you,
Though my world may fall,
I’ll never let you go
My Savior, my closest friend,
I will worship you until the very end. (2x)

Jesus, Lover of my soul...

Dismissal





Music used in this service is reprinted with permission OneLicense.net #A-710659



The Rev. Timothy Muse, Lead Pastor
St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church

The Rev. Diana Thompson, Administrative Pastor
St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church
Interim Pastor, St. John’s Lutheran Church, Minerva

Music “Cross”fire, St. Paul’s Praise Band. 
Pastor Timothy Muse, Bass
Gina Falconer, Keyboard
Greg Brookes, Drums
Diana Cullen, Vocalist



No comments:

Post a Comment